Five Killer Ideas For Your Wedding Registry
The special day is coming – you are getting married! Excitedly, you get online to create your wedding registry so that friends and family will know what you need. But your excitement dims as you ask yourself, “What in the world should I put on the list? What do I need? What do I want?” The possibilities are endless, but nothing seems quite right, and eventually you decide to postpone creating a registry because you are tired of looking.
Believe me, I know the struggle. When creating a registry, many young couples feel that they are faced with a choice: listing things that are beautiful or things that are practical. But the truth is that you do not have to be torn between the two! Look below to find some options that are both beautiful and practical.
1. Artistic Dishes. As a new couple, you will use almost nothing more than dishes. But who says they have to be mundane? Choose beautifully designed dishes that will make each meal together a joy.
2. Decorative Lighting. Your home needs to be well-lit. Why not kill two birds with one stone by lighting and decorating your house with the same piece? Pick out beautiful lamps, chandeliers, or sconces that will provide beauty and light to your new home.
3. Attractive Seating Furniture. You will need a comfortable place to kick back and spend time together, not to mention a place where you can host with pride. Combine beauty with comfort by finding an aesthetic sofa or set of armchairs. This is a gift you certainly won’t regret getting!
4. Elegant Bedding. Bedding is essential for your new home, something that will be used every twenty-four hours. Your bedroom is your haven, so it should be both pretty and cozy. Once you have found a design that you like, go ahead and put bedding on your list.
5. Chic Bathroom Accessories. Little things like soap dispensers, toothbrush holders, waste baskets, and tissue boxes can easily be forgotten. But they are necessary for each and every home. Though small items, these can bring joy to you every day. Far from boring, they can add immensely to the decor of your new home.
Creating your wedding registry does not have to be a nightmare! Look for something that will be both beautiful and practical, and you will find yourself loving the gifts you receive. They will be the perfect way to start a new life.