Five Reasons to Do Pilates
Hey ladies! You know what, I bet you all would love to have a beautiful body and a calm mind. Am I right? The only problem is that we do not always have a lot of time to put into intense workout or meditation routines. And that is okay. Life is busy. But the good news is that you can work towards that beach bod and a relaxed, happy mind with one simple habit. Doing a brief Pilates workout on a daily basis has a huge impact on your overall wellness. Here are five reasons to do Pilates.
1. It provides overall muscle toning. We all want to stay fit and healthy, even if we do not have a lot of time to exercise. Doing Pilates works your arms, legs, abs, and everything in between. It keeps all of your muscles tight and toned.
2. It is easy on your joints. Many forms of exercise are rough on our bodies in the long run. Our joins suffer especially. Pilates, however, is a great way to exercise while still taking care of your joints. What’s not to love?!
3. It relaxes your mind. Pilates exercises are not just for your body. They improve your mind! Doing Pilates is an opportunity for you to get away from all the details of life and just focus on your health.
4. It helps you get alone/quiet time. Sometimes it is difficult to find alone time. But regular quiet time is a must for your overall wellbeing! A simple Pilates routine gives you space in your day.
5. It can be a community activity. We all certainly need alone time. But we need community as well. Attending a Pilates class regularly (once a week, perhaps) places you in a supportive community of people who share your interests!
Remember that your Pilates routine does not have to be long or complicated. Short and sweet does the job, when you remember to do it regularly! For more lifestyle tips, check out our website! Until next time!!