Bob Harper – The Skinny Rules
1. Drink a large glass of water before every meal….No excuses
2. Don’t drink your calories.
3. Eat protein at every meal – or stay hungry and grouchy.
4. Slash your intake of refined flours and grains.
5. Eat 30 to 50 grams of fiber every day.
6. Eat apples and berries every single day. Every.Single.Day.
7. No carbs after lunch.
8. Learn to read food labels so you know what you are eating.
9. Stop guessing about portion size and get it right.
10. No more added sweeteners, including artificial ones.
11. Get rid of those white potatoes.
12. Make one day a week meatless.
13. Get rid of fast foods and fried foods.
14. Eat a real breakfast.
15. Make your own food and eat at least 10 meals a week at home.
16. Banish high-salt foods.
17. Eat your vegetables. Just do it.
18. Go to bed hungry.
19. Sleep right.
20. Plan one splurge mean a week.